Thursday, April 8, 2021

'Special' layout
Rachael Funnell



Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Rach with you today sharing some 2Crafty Chipboard inspiration...
This page featuring a photo of my 3 favorite man in my life..

Amongst all my fuss cutting I have 
added some great chipboard pieces...


Frame Bracket border
Chervon bits
Special - Script (title)
6x4 Phrase Stick 3
2020


Starting off with the Family is Everything 
from the 6x4 Phrase Stick 3 and the 2020 
Inking both of these with a Silver ink..


Next up is the Chervon bits, Always a great addition to any page
I have inked these with brown...


The Frame Bracket border I have sitting in
between the paper layers & my photo, I have
inked this with Time Holtz - Peacock Feather (teal)


Lastly for my title 'Special'
I have given this two coats of Gesso...
And that's it from me, I hope I have inpsired you
in some way... Until Next time