Monday, May 10, 2021

Great Memories~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello Hello...
Welcome back to our blog for some gorgeous inspiration with 2Crafty Chipboard.
Today I have a lovely Layout to share with you all.


2Crafty Products Used:

Half Circle Flourish Frame
Puzzle piece
Decorative Rod
Tribal Ornate Border
Mini Title Stick


For this layout, I first started with my focal element which I created on an old CD. After giving a coat of white gesso, I layered it with stamping. After deciding on the 2Crafty Chipboard pieces to be used, I gave a coat of white gesso on them. Used the Half circle frame around my photo which is also fussy cut instead of a regular size photo. I love how these decorative border and rod set became a part of this project and make it look so beautiful.


Once I stuck everything on the CD, I created the background of this layout using this Headlines News paper and I stamped and used some alphabet stickers . Once I was happy with the background, I stuck the previously made CD piece on it. I used sky blue and Mustard yellow Water colors and added splash of them on desired spaces. I love how pale the colors appear and complement my chipboards.


For the finished look, I added few flowers, some black thread, a pebble and rhinestones. Also stamped at few more places. I colored the Word Stick very lightly with sky blue water color. These sticks are great to use on layout. I love how it complements my whole page.


Hope this inspires you. 
You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM 

Stay Safe and share your creations with 2Crafty Chipboards