Saturday, April 10, 2021

Forever Canvas~ by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Fans...!!!
Priya with you today and I am presenting my bright canvas using some amazing products.
I always love creating canvases as they have a great texture and reflect our colors and textures we want in an amazing way.

2Crafty Products used:



I layered the canvas with gesso followed by Texture paste. I wanted some background texture below my main project. So started with coloring the canvas after it is completely dry with Finnabair Impasto paint. I also used some Finnabair moulds.


Chipboards were colored with Impasto paints in two tones followed by wax in the shade of Vintage gold. These chipboard pieces accentuated the project. The whole canvas and moulds were given wax coats here and there.



The finished chipboards look so vibrant and really pop the whole look. They complement each other with the arrow word. I hope this inspires you to create something in your own style using 2Crafty products. Let me know your views in comments and follow my Instagram for more such inspirations.

Stay safe and happy Crafting...