Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Treasure ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard fans...
Priya here with you today.
I created a pastel Layout using lots of beautiful, intricate 2Crafty chipboards and
some fussy cut elements.


2Crafty products used




For my project, I heat embossed my chipboard pieces with white embossing powder.
They look gorgeous against the soft pastel background. 


Used both pieces of the branch chipboard as a frame around my photo. I also added
the Swirls chipboard beneath my fussy cut flower and elements. 


I hope you like my project. Do let me know in the comments below.
If you feel inspired and make anything using 2Crafty products, do remember to share with us.
We'll be happy to check them out.
For more of my creations do visit my YouTube

Thank you and until next time... Take care