Monday, February 15, 2021

"Today's Moments"
Layout By Di Garling


 Hello there, Di Garling here with you on the blog today
with another layout I have created using some fabulous pieces of my favourite
2Crafty chipboard.
For this layout I have used this awesome photo of my Goddaughters children from when
they had a family photo shoot done & I decided to go with a lovely earthy theme!

I AM ALSO RELEASING THIS LAYOUT AS KIT.
(More info on that over on my blog)

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
12" Chain Border Length
6"x 4" Word Phrases
Chunky Dandelions


Well as you can see in the photo above, I have used some of these gorgeous
little "Chunky Dandelion" pieces in with my flower clusters.

After a coat of white gesso these were coloured up with some navy
acrylic paint & I have also pulled up some of the petals to create
some extra dimension too.


The next chipboard piece I have used is one on the fabulous "Word Phrases"
from one of the many "Word Phrase Sets". These are a great way to easily 
add a title. I simply inked the edges with some Distress Ink. Too easy !


In these last two photos, you can see where I have cut up one of the
"12" Chain Lengths"
& added a couple of pieces to both the top & bottom of my layout. Doing this just
adds to my composition. I painted them with some metallic acrylic paints.


Well that is all from me today. 
I hope I have inspired you in some small way.

To visit my blog & to see more details of this KIT,

Until next time....