Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Some Shabby Chic Pretties
"Loving These Moments With You"
By Di Garling


Hi there paper friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a sweet little mixed media shabby chic layout
to hopefully help inspire you.



2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"Loving These Moments With You" - word title......NEW
Dandelions
6" Circle Revolution Frames
Grid Bits
Mini Decorative Frame Set.....NEW


For the "Title", the "Decorative Frame" & the "Dandelions",
I simply base coated them all in two coats of white acrylic paint
& then coloured them up with some Prima Watercolour Paints.


For the gorgeous "Dandelions", once the watercolour paint was dry,
I dabbed on some glue onto the ends & then sprinkled on some Prills
for a touch of realism!!

I left both the "Circle Revolution Frame" & the pieces of the "Grid Bits"
in a raw state for a point of difference.
I tucked the "Grid Bits" in at the left side of the photo to
 add some dimension & layers.


I just love these NEW "Mini Decorative Frames".


Well thats all from me today & I hope you like my little dose of inspiration.

Until next time.

TO VISIT MY BLOG CLICK HERE