Friday, January 15, 2021

Some More Inspiration
From Di Garling
"Simple Moments"


Hi there everyone, and welcome to the 2Crafty blog. Di Garling here with you today
with some more  2Crafty inspiration & another of my NEW RELEASE kits.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....

Decorative Rod Set #1
Ornate Screen
ATC Word Stick..Set #1

ALL the chippie pieces were firstly given a coat of white gesso as a basecoat, although with the
  "Word Sticks" be very careful not to put too much on or you won't be able to read the words.

I cut one of the "Decorative Rod Set" pieces in two & proceeded to randomly add some
pink acrylic paint, drying it off & then followed by rubbing on some Finnibair Wax Paste
to get this lovely mottled effect.


Now in the photo above on the right side, you can see the "Ornate Screen". Isn't this the most
beautiful piece of chipboard ever !!!! I totally adore this piece. 💘 I have treated it exactly the 
same as I did for the "Decorative Rods", super easy but very effective.


Well thats all from me today.

REMEMBER I am releasing this layout as a kit.
For all the details, click on this link to my blog.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY BLOG

Until next time.....