Monday, November 2, 2020

'Merry Christmas Tags'
With Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some Christmas cheer with you!
I have created a set of tags.


2Crafty Chipboard used:





For my tags, I have started with a woodgrain base paper,
 and then added some stencilling. 


I have used one of the 'Holly Vine Wreaths',
that I have embossed with a black sparkle embossing powder.


I love the pop of the black against the bright Christmas colours,
 and that sparkle!!


I have also used one of the sentiments from the 'Christmas Fine Card Pack',
that I have also embossed in black sparkle. 


For my second tag, I have used the same base technique,
but then made it a little differently to the first.


For this one, I have used one of the 'Card Word Circles - Christmas' as my sentiment.
I have kept with the black sparkle finish. 


I have then used the 'Deer Set', again with the gorgeous black sparkle finish.
I have layered them and adhered to my tags. 


I really love the silhouette feel of the black finish to these pieces,
but then that sparkle just adds a little magic :)


I hope that you like what I have created.
Are you creating your own cards or tags this year?
Maybe these have inspired you to create some for this Christmas?
I hope so!

Until next time

Lisa