Monday, November 16, 2020

"Let's Explore"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello, 2Crafty fans.

Here I am to present my new inspiration to you. 
I chose to create a vintage trendy page with a recent photo of my grandson on a plane
 on a merry-go-round, for this I printed the photo in sepia mode.

I also used this "Biplane" chipboard, it's so beautiful, I love it!


"Let's Explore"



2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Let's Explore
- Frame Tiny Star Circles
- Biplane
- Wire Stars
- Brick-Panel





To start, I applied a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

I embellished the chipboards in the same way by applying a coat 
of acrylic paint in "Mermaid Sparkle" color from Finnabair.


Then here for the "Biplane" chipboard I added touches of matte wax in "Rusty Brown" 
color from Finnabair too.




I positioned the "Frame Tiny Star Circles" chipboard so that I could frame 
my photo from below and also position the plane.




I interspersed the stars in the overlays of papers they are really beautiful!




I then added the title above the "Brick-Panel" chipboards I often used to put the title 
on the photo but I really wanted to make the plane stand out. 
Finally, I like it too.




The background of my paper being very sober, I tore the borders a little 
and added stamps, modeling paste, paint stains, pebbles and metal beads.


Really different from my habits but I liked the result I hope you do too!


I will have the pleasure to meet you soon while 
waiting for good scrap with 2CraftyChipboard.