Sunday, November 22, 2020

Family Time
by Sabrina Turpin

 Hello 2Crafty fans!

I hope you're all doing great!
A few weeks ago my husband, my kids and I went for our first geocaching trek.
It was an amazing experience, walking in the beautiful forest, full of amazing autumn colors here in Quebec. Plus it's the perfect pandemic activity, as we were completely alone by ourselves!
The layout I'm sharing today is built around one of the pictures we took during that fun trek.

"Family Time"



For the "Lattice Leaves" in the background, I applied a gold wax with my fingers and rubbed it.


On the "Thick Moroccan Panel", I used a metallic teal embossing ink 
and inked the border with black ink.


On the "Flourish Adornment Set 6", I applied two coats of dark teal metallic embossing powder. 


For the "Frame Elouise", I used blue-ivory embossing enamel and rubbed a gold wax on top of it.
For the title part of "Family Night Set", I applied two coats of black embossing powder and
dabbed some  metallic teal embossing ink.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Frame Elouise [fr0062]
Flourish Adornment Set 6 [pa0049]
Lattice leaves [m00589]
Thick Moroccan Panel [660050]
Family Night Set [cov005]



That's all for me today!
I hope you liked my layout and it gave you some ideas for your own creations!
I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you guys as we move towards
the most festive time of the year!
See you soon!