Friday, October 30, 2020

Zombies
By Charmane Sharp

 Happy Halloween everyone,

Charmane with you today to share a layout
created from 2018 Halloween memories.

Love this time of year, to give back to my community.
As you read this post I will be decorating biscuits and cupcakes
for the 1200 kids that will visit our Haunted looking house,
again this year.

Hope you will create some wonderful memories
this Halloween with those you love.

2Crafty has lots of Spooky Halloween choices.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Alphabet set 1
Halloween set 4
Skeleton
Brick Panel
Vintage Keys
Ornate Fence




Alphabet sets are great to make your own titles.
While heat embossing with Denim Blue I sprinkled a little black
embossing powder for a grunge look.
The Vintage Keys were painted with Copper and Bronze,
finishing with some dry brushing of Black Gesso.




Adding the Brick Panel added a homely feel to my spooky layout.
I gave the pieces I cut from the panel a worn look by colouring with Bronze paint
randomly so the Gesso beneath can be seen.




Giving the Fence an aged treatment made it feel like it had been
sitting at the front of an abandoned house for a very long time. Years of paint
colours showing through. I think it really grounds the bottom of my page.




What's Halloween without a Spider and a web?
While the white embossing powder was melted I added a little black
and moved it around with my awl making a marble effect, like a dirty cobweb.




I love this Skeleton. He's so cute, I coloured him with a few Lindy's
sprays for an aged look with a little shimmer.


Varying the treatments on all the chipboard pieces gives contrast,
texture and grungy details. My boys love Halloween as much as I do.
Trick or Treating as a family creates awesome memories.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until next time...
Charmane x