Thursday, October 22, 2020

Today
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

We're nearing the end of October and it can only mean one thing: it's going to be my birthday
this week! Yay!!
With the lockdown still in effect here there won't be any big celebrations,
but I'm still going to try making the best of it!
My husband has a nice dinner planned for me and the kids and we're going to share it with
family over Facetime. 

I will be starting the last year of my thirties, so I'll really make sure to enjoy every day no matter the hardships it brings. This is the inspiration for the layout I'm revealing today.

"Today"



For the "Bunch of Roses", I applied some ivory enamel powder and rubbed a green wax on top of it. 


On the "Foliage Set 8", I used a clear glaze with sparkles inside.


For the "6" Floral Heart Frame", I used my finger to apply a green-gold shimmering wax
 and I heated it would melt and clearly show the two colors.


For the title "Today", part of "Fine Word Set 3", I applied aged silver embossing enamel.

For this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards:

 Bunch of roses [CAR024]
Foliage Set 8 [M00867]
6" Floral Heart Frame [FR0132]
Fine word set #3 [M00799]


That's all for me today!
I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you some inspiration for your own creations!
I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you guys.
Until then, I'll raise a glass and cheer for all of you!