Wednesday, September 23, 2020

"Wasn't Me"
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another new boy layout to share with you & naturally
I have used some great pieces of our chipboard !

I am also releasing this layout as a KIT
all details are on my blog.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
“Wasn’t Me” - title
 Film Strip - Tiny
6” Chequerboard Panel
 Arrow from the “Circle & Heart Arrow Set”

So after first doing a little mixed media background, I set about altering my
chipboard pieces to match my layout. That really is the beauty of using chipboard,
you can customise  & co ordinate everything to match perfectly.

After base coating the "title" & the "chequerboard panel", I then sponged 
on a little bronze metallic paint, followed by sponging on some white gesso to
create a rather patchy effect.


I sponged on some black ink on the "Film Strip-tiny"
cut it in half & placed a piece either side of my layout.


I also cut the "Chequerboard Panel" into pieces
& poked them in around the clustering.


The last piece I used was this gorgeous arrow from the "Circle & Heart Arrow Set".
I sponged black ink on it, the same as I did for the film strips & 
then added a couple of tiny flowers.


Well thats all I have for you today.
I hope you like it & I will see you back here in a 
couple of weeks with more inspiration for you.


Until then...