Friday, September 11, 2020

Dream by Marie Claude Rodier

  Hello lovelies!

September means back to school here in Canada, as every year,
 I take a picture of my boys before they leave for their first day. 
But this year, I didn’t get the photoshoot I had in mind... Because this year, my eldest 
officially became a teen! And this means rare pictures, and fewer good ones, too!
Nonetheless, I used an older one... when he was a little bug, all smiles
and ready for one of mommy’s special poses
.
« Dream... Today & Everyday »


« Today and everyday » was first embossed in blue. When it was dried, I applied 
a second coat of embossing powder with a light teal. The bubbly effect was
 created by overheating the powder with my heat gun.


Addy’s Butterflies were both covered with bronze wax and completed with a few
 touches of denim wax and white gesso here and there.


Dream tag from Circle Tag set 1 was covered with Bronze wax and dry brushed with white gesso.


 Mini Flourish Bits were embossed in light teal.


Scroll 3 pieces were covered with bronze wax and finished with white gold and peacock waxes.



2Crafty product used...
Today & Everyday
Scroll 3
Addy’s Butterflies
Circle Tag Set 1
Mini Flourish Bits




Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx