Friday, August 28, 2020

“Treasure The Little Things”
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hi 2Crafty fans!
I’m here today to show you an extra layout I made this month using some of my
 favorite 2Crafty chipboards. 

When I chose my chiboards for a new layout, I always start by looking for a frame. I love them so much! They are a great focal point and add details to a picture. Nowadays, I always add a mini stick title somewhere. It’s an easy way to express a sentiment or to complement a title.

Treasure

I used Bronze wax to cover Frame Round Ornate and then randomly added white gesso
 on top of it, and finally I added a few touches of vintage gold wax.


 I painted my title, Treasure the little things, with burgundy watercolor and highlighted
 it with a few brushes of white gesso.


Life is good, from Mini Title Stick Set 1, was partially covered with a few touches of white gesso.


I used the same bronze wax/white gesso for Film Strips Small but also added a 
few touches of mint wax to recreate a vintage patina effect.



2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Film Strips small
Frame Round Ornate
Mini Title Stick Set 1
Treasure the little things

Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Marie Claude
xx