Sunday, August 30, 2020

"Cousins"
By Charmane Sharp


Hello from Western Australia,

Charmane here today to share a beautiful layout 
created of my cousins and I.

I used Studio 73 papers and loads of
awesome 2Crafty chippie pieces throughout for
lovely complimentary detail.






2Crafty chipboard used...

Amelia Flower Stems
4" Mandala no.2
Alpha set 1
Fine Leafy Bush
Parisian Border






After painting the Mandala with Prima Watercolour I rubbed some
 Gold Wax around the outside. It added great contrast underneath
my cluster. Poking out from the flowers I have the Fine Leafy
Bush pieces that I cut and Water coloured Sage Green.




I created my own title with the Alpha set which I gave a two tone Watercolour
 treatment to and stacked the letters for added texture. Below the title I used
the Parisian Border with its elegant details it added a little glam after
 Watercolour and rubbing some Gold Wax over it.




Close up of the Mandala, Fine Leafy Bush pieces and Parisian
Border chipboard.



Amelia Flower Stem is so pretty sitting amongst my arrangement.
I coloured the swirl in a pale Peach, Leaves in Sage Green and flower
in two shades of Peach and Dusty Pink highlighting each detail.
Finished with Gold Wax.

Hopefully you are taking the time
to create with 2Crafty chipboard today.

Until next time...

Charmane x