Saturday, July 18, 2020

"Wonder”
by Charmane Sharp


Hope you are all having a wonderful day today,

Charmane here to share a lovely layout  I created in shades of yellow 
to reflect the 
Blue ringed Octopus we found in a rock pool,
while enjoying a low tide walk.

See how it changed its colour once detecting
our presence as a predator. Look but definitely don't touch!!






2Crafty chipboard used...
6' Circle Revolution Frames
Addy's Butterflies
Doodled Arrows
seaweed set
Mini Word set 1
Flourish 1


I love making layers, stacking chipboard pieces on top of one another.
The Doodled arrow draws your eye under the Butterfly, which has the 
word wonder on top popping in a lovely shade of blue to represent the Octopus.
 All of the chipboard were blended with inks to add a softness to my subject.


Seaweed chipboard adds a touch of the beach with multiple inks applied to create depth 
and interest beside the photos. They look lovely
coming out of the flowers.



Doodled Arrows are so fun and I loved how the loops reflected the
circles on my Blue Ringed octopus. 




Using a Revolution circle under my photos brought out the round 
shapes on my Octopus. I inked it in natural shades like the sand.
Addy's Butterflies add a little bit of nature on my layout.




So many amazing Flourishes to choose from. I picked this one due to the curves 
and how it looked when placed under my chipboard cluster. I think they all look
fantastic together and are offset with the yellow mica powder I mixed with
3D Gloss Gel and applied through a stencil.

Thank you for stopping by,

Hope you love what I have created
and you are inspired to use 2Crafty chipboard too.

Until next time...

Charmane x