Monday, July 27, 2020

"Today"
By Di Garling

                                           
                                            Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by
                            Today I have another layout to share with you & it features this
                                             beautiful photo of my youngest son & his lovely bride.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Today" title - loopy font
Circle Heart Frames
Fine & Fancy Butterflies
Parisian Border


So all the chipboard on my layout were firstly base coated
with two coats of white acrylic paint so that they would be really snow white.


Next step I sponged on a small amount of "Seedless Preserves"
Distress Ink on both the frame & the border.


Lastly I squeezed a big blob of "Diamond" Stickles into the palm of my hand
& proceeded to randomly dab it all over all the chipboard pieces
with just my finger to create a little bit of wow factor !!!


Well thats all I have for you today.
I do hope you like my page & maybe feel a little inspired
to add some beautiful pieces of 2Crafty chipboard to your
next project too.


Until next time....