Thursday, July 30, 2020

"Happiness Is This"
By Charmane Sharp


Hi Everyone,

Charmane with you today as we bid another
month almost gone in 2020. 

Scrapbooking is a saviour with everything that has changed 
in the world this year. It allows us to relive wonderful memories
with those close to us when our freedom was taken for granted.

Mothers Day a few years ago with my boys
makes me smile.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Damask set
Cartia's Swirl
Pretty Birdcage
Corner Swirly Heart set
6x4 Phrase Sticks set 5
Mixed fine Border set







The delicate Corner Swirly Heart reflects the love in my photo.
After a coat of Gesso I added some Lindys spray and blotted for a
soft look, then rubbed some gold wax on randomly and finished with
a shimmer spray for a glittery sparkle.




This Pretty Birdcage was given the same treatment as the Heart
but my photos don't show the beautiful shimmer.



Cartia's Swirl is lovely but I wanted to cut it up and use it
differently. So I cut it into three pieces and after a coat of Gesso
I stamped randomly to add some texture. Tucking the pieces throughout
my layout adds many focal points instead of one.




I love the Phrase Sticks and their versatility. This time after a coat of 
Gesso I sprayed some Lindys and blotted for a soft look. Finished with
a highlight of Gold wax around the edge. The Damask was treated the
same as the Swirl.




The Fine Border piece was inked and placed on top of the lace
for contrast and runs across the layout for a fine detail.

Thanks for taking the time
to view my layout.

Until next time,
Charmane x