Tuesday, June 23, 2020

2 Crafty Chipboard
'Adore' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach with you sharing a new layout 
'Adore'

This layout features a sweet photo 
of my daughter & her cousin along with 
some FABULOUS 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces:


2019
Fine word set 1
Fairy set 1
10" Decorative panel - Soild heart
arrow word set
Swaying branches


Keeping it raw with the 10" Decorative panel
and matting it with some foral paper, then once added
some stamping to the base paper adhering the 10" panel...


With the Swaying branch a coat of gesso
then once dried inked with a teal...

Cut into smaller pieces and have incorporated
 these pieces thoughout the fussy cutting & flower 
clusters....


 I did the same process to this gorgeous 
Fairy - gessoed then inked, this time
 with a nice apricot ink...


These are still my all time favorite 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces the assortment of a year,
This 2019 - I have once again gessoed
then inked with a yellow...


Finishing off with the fine word - Adore 
I have given it 2 coats of gesso, and the
Family Arrow has been inked with a silver...

And that it from me today....
hopefully I have inspired
you in some way!!

Until next time...