Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The bright canvas with Yulia Pospelova

Well... Hello, my 2Crafty fans. 
I am happy to present this project with my favorite chipboard again. This time I've made a really bright canvas in purple tones with some vintage hint. 


 I used a lot of 2Crafty chipboard: 


 I really wanted to use bright colors.
But at the same time an additional accent was also importrant.
 I've chosen many purple shades and mixed them on my canvas. 



 Firstly I covered the entire chipboard with black Gesso, and then continued working with vintage texture paste.It gave the volume effect. 



 Next, I covered the chipboard with metallic and opal colours. And they began to flickering. 



After that, I made the final touches with tender wax.
 Thanks for your attention.
 Be sure to check out my Instagram.