Thursday, May 21, 2020

Remember moments like this
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hello lovely 2 Crafty fans,

I'm here to show you a layout about my dear husband. 
Most of the time my pages are about my kids, but it's nice to have other subject, sometimes! 
He was delighted to see that he was finally on a layout, for better or worst. 


"Remember moments like this"


"Remember moments like this" was first embossed with blue powder and then recovered
 with a teal powder. 
The bubbly blue dots effect was created by overheating the embossing powder. 
Isn't it beautiful?


Happy life is part of "Mini Title Stick 3 set" and was left natural. 
I just love the dimension these little sticks add to a page. 
They are perfect as journaling pieces, too.


"Elsa Frame" was also left natural except for some parts,
 that were dry brushes with white heavy gesso.



2Crafty Product used...
Elsa Frame
Remember moments like this
Mini Title Stick 3