Monday, May 18, 2020

"love you more"
by Charmane Sharp




Hello 2Crafty friends,

Charmane with you today,
to share my layout that I created around the gorgeous 
Fine Floral Frame set. 
It's such a delicate detailed piece that really is so 
versatile and gives this layout an amazing feature.







2Crafty chipboard used...

11' Fine Floral Frame set
love you more- title
Foliage set 6
Doily Frames




I gave the title some texture by sponging on my gold paint. 
Placing it at the base of my layout draws the eye all the way down.





I love how by placing the Doily Frame over my photo it made it the focal
point of my layout. I coated it in a White Pearl paint.







Such a stunning piece of chipboard the Floral Frame was brought to life
by hand painting each element in a different colour to match my chosen papers. 
The leaves where painted Pearl white, the middle flower and stamens of the 
other two were painted Violet with the remainder being painted Aqua.

This allowed the large piece to flow around all the elements and blend so beautifully.




Painting the foliage Gold made it noticeable protruding from the flowers. Also allowed 
them to harmonise with the title and decorative beads.




A side view to showcase the wonderful 2Crafty chipboard tucked all around
my layout giving it lots of character.

Hope I have persuaded you to purchase the 11' Fine Floral Frame
and colour it to your liking.


Until next time...

Thanks Charmane x