Sunday, May 24, 2020

"Life Is Good"
Tags by Sabrina P.

Hi to everyone!
Today I like to show you my three tags. 


"Life is good" Tags 


I really love tags so much and when I saw these tags I said "wow", I want them! 
I did a photo tutorial for you!

I have used all these chipboard elements to create the base of the tags

Tags
12x12 Flourish Set 1
12x12 Number Set
Brick Wall Panel
and here is my step by step tutorial.....



To the 2crafty chipboard tags I have added the other chipboard 
elements and I created some texture using sand paste.



I covered my tags with three different rusty pastes and I dirtied them
with another brown rusty paste.



To bring out the details, I used a little white gesso with a dry brush.



In the same way, I dirtied the sentiments with white gesso also.





Here is each of my finished tags close up.




I hope to inspire you with this simple, yet impressive project.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sabrina P.