Saturday, May 16, 2020

"Just Me"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Here is my second page for this month of May.

I chose to make a page a little different from my normal habits but it is good
 to change a few times.

I chose a photo of my little girl. I changed the background of my photo to black to contrast with the color of her dress.


"Just Me"




2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Just Me Title
- 12 X 12 clock faces
- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- Aztec Feathers









I applied a layer of white gesso on the chipboards.

For the "Aztec feathers", I applied a quick-drying metallic gloss paint in dark gray color, then an "Tin Roof Rusted" embossing powder to add texture.


For the rest of the chipboards I have only embossed with the color "Purely white" to obtain a clean and shiny effect.










I wanted to highlight the chipboards and I quite like the result. I hope you too?






I loved creating this page a little different from my comfort zone but still with these magnificent chipboards!

Thank you for your visit, see you soon.