Wednesday, April 29, 2020

You Make Me Happy ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello!

I hope this post find you all well.

Today I want to share a layout I created of the two loves of my life; the title chippie that I have chosen just speaks volumes!


These are the chipboard pieces that I have worked with:



Direct links to these:


Below are some close ups and details on how I altered the chipboard pieces.


I used some cream and gold UTEE on my title.



I misted both Leafy Shrubs with a light lime green and then as it was drying, I sprinkled over some interference blue / clear UTEE so that when I heat embossed it, it would look like dew drops as the light caught it.



I inked one of the Funky Frames with a lovely dark, rich olive and then coated it with Glossy Accents; I cut it in half so that one half framed my daughter and the other framed my partner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time - STAY SAFE!