Tuesday, April 14, 2020

"Happiness is This"
By Charmane Sharp


Hi 2Crafty chipboard friends,

Charmane with you today.











































I have a  layout to share with you of my beautiful family.
I have used lots of my favourite chippie pieces,
to enhance the details of my layout.
Inspired by the colours in this gorgeous paper
I chose my chipboard to colour and match accordingly.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Doily Lace Frame
Chunky Hearts
Berry Branch
Decorative Rod set 1
Elegant Heart
happiness is this- title





I cut the Decorative Rod as above in half so I could have two pieces
 at different heights poking out from under the paper. 
I painted them with metallique Spring Blossom and White Pearl paints.




The same treatment was given to the Heart under the title.
"Happiness is this" title was painted with Sparks paint Enchanted to
 coordinate with the Heart underneath.




The Lace Doily Frame was cut to create two elements of interest at the top
and the side of my layout. I painted it with Sparks Enchanted and highlighted
with dabs of White Pearl paint.







I painted the Berry branch with Spring Blossom and White Pearl by sponging
them on to give a textured look. This gives great detail coming from
my flower clusters as shown in the two photos above.




I treated the Chunky Hearts a little different as I wanted a softer look.
I glued matching paper on them and sanded the edges. Then applied 
sticker words for a unique finish.

Stay safe in these uncertain times
and create as much as you can with 2Crafty chipboard. 
Art is good for the soul.

Until next time...

Thanks, Charmane x