Saturday, March 7, 2020

"Sugar & Spice"
By Di Garling

 "Sugar & Spice"



Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & naturally I have used some of
my favourite 2Crafty chipboard pieces.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Mini Title Stick Set #1
Folk Hearts
Sugar & Spice - title
Chain Frames

To start off I base coated all my chipboard pieces with white acrylic paint.

For both the title, chain frame & folk heart I then very randomly sponged on
some aqua paint. When dry I then randomly sponged on some more white paint
to give them a lovely shabby chic mottled effect. 


For the "Mini Title Stick" of which there are lots & lots of different ones,
I simply very lightly wiped on some white paint, being sure not to cover the words.

Hope you like it.

Until next time.