Thursday, March 12, 2020

"Good Vibes" - by Badbarbie

Hi 2 Crafty fans !

One of my favorite things is cats. 
We have 5 cats in the house and 2 cats in the garage. 
I am the crazy cat lady, lol.

I was so happy to have found this microbrewery at Quebec 
and buy this t-shirt. Cute little face :)

I had to take a picture and do some creation with my Tim Holtz stamps...

"Good Vibes"

For the tittle I went with embossing powders in neon pink and black.
I heat embossed half & then proceeded on the second half. 
I was really pleased how it turned out.


For my Chevrons, I used white gesso, dry, & then used pink watercolor.


The Chicken Wire has just been inked in black and sits lovely in the background.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....






I hope you love cats too and you like my creation ;)
See you soon.