Wednesday, January 1, 2020

"Season's"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


I am very happy to wish you a very happy new year 2020 to all the fans
 and the whole team of 2CraftyChipboard!

I am so happy and honoured to be able to stay with with this team again this year.


Here is my new page, a winter season page!


"Season's"




2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Season's Xmas Mini Word
- Corner Crackle
- Corner Twig Branches
- Wreath mini frame







As always I applied a layer of white gesso.


For the chipboards, Corner Crachle and Wreat mini frame 
I applied a "Steampunk Copper" metalique paint. 


For the chipboard "Wreath mini frame" I added some black gesso







I find absolutely terrific the chipboard "Corner Crackle"




For "Corner Twig Branches" I applied two colors of embossing powders.







For the title I just a applied some metallic paint.




To finish a lot of white gesso drop for a winter look.

I hope you have inspired you.

Create well.