Friday, January 10, 2020

Moment
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Happy new year to all! I hope your new year celebrations were amazing! I sure had a great time taking some time off with my family. Off course I took the opportunity to do a lot of crafting! Today I'm sharing a layout I prepared with a picture we took on new years eve.

"Moment"



On the "Decorative Doily" behind the picture, I applied burgundy embossing powder.



For the "Mini Foliage Flourish", I applied some diluted teal paint and then inked the border with brown. 


On the "Berry Vine Set", I applied a shimmering green/gold paint and inked the border with brown ink.


For the title, "Moment loopy font", I applied a vintage gold wax with my fingers very roughly. Then, I rougly applied brown ink on top.

In this layout, I used the following 2Crafty chipboards
Decorative Doily [M00818]
Mini Foliage Flourish [M00800]
Berry Vines Set [M00805]
Moment Loopy Font [W00255]


That's all for me today! I'll be back soon with more ideas to share with you guys! Until then, happy new year again, may the year fill you with love, joy, health and craft supplies!