Thursday, January 30, 2020

"Christmas"
By Charmane Sharp




Hello 2Crafty souls,

with the release of some NEW 2Crafty chipboard
Christmas pieces, I was compelled to create
a Christmas layout for you all.

I used a photo of one of our family's favourite decorations,
our Santa Claus. His elegance lead to my colour choices evoking a
fanciful rich feel with a mixed media background in various shades of Gold.




2Crafty chipboard used...

NEW Christmas Script
NEW Swirly Holly set
Star Circular Frames
Engraved Bauble set




The detail on the Baubles is so delicate and stunning,
that I didn't want to lose any of this so I lightly sponged them with Gesso.
Followed with a light sponge of Gold paint to highlight the chains.
Delicata Shimmer ink was applied to the Baubles to enhance the engravings
and a little dust of glitter while wet for finishing shine.




I cut one of the NEW Swirly Holly pieces and coated it in Finnabair Icing Paste,
for an aged Gold effect.




I used the same application as I did the above Swirly Holly on the Star Circle Frame.




Love this script font with it's elegant Christmas feel. I coated it in Gesso
and then applied Delicata Shimmer ink with a sprinkle of glitter.

Great NEW title for all your memories of the festive season.





A mixed media background brought the Santa Claus to life
enhancing his Gold attire. Using two stencils one with Finnabair Icing Paste and
 a sprinkle of glitter while wet. The other I sponged Finnabair White Gold wax through
 to give two differing finishes. Stamping randomly and some paint splatters
 brought it all together.

Hope you love my layout
and are inspired by the
NEW chipboard.

Until next time...

Charmane x


You can find more of my work with 2Crafty chipboard on my
Facebook page Scrapbooking with Passion.