Wednesday, December 18, 2019

"Timeless" By Ro Miqueletto

"Timeless"


Hello 2 Crafty friends!

Today I have my last project this year.

Canvas layout with beautiful chipboards to wish you a blessed New Year!

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Fine Word Set 2
Moroccan Panel
Damask 



I love angels, and the title Timeless is too beautiful to show this love for the coming New Year.

I painted it with white acrylic gesso and stained it with golden acrylic paint.




The arabesque panel made the photo more beautiful and delicate.

I painted it with golden acrylic paint.



Delicate arabesque chipboard to match the panel with the same theme.



I painted it with gold acrylic paint and decorated it with little jewels.


Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year for you and your family!


Until next time!


2Crafty Web Site: