Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas and January's New Release

To all our followers





Well overdue, here is our next release which will be available for retailers to order after the Christmas/New Year break. 


As people scrap Christmas photos after Christmas I suppose 
I'm not too late releasing these?????


I personally love Christmas, so I can wait to use some of these to scrap my photos, now all I have to do is remember to take some on the day!!


A few odd bits and pieces I've had on my computer for a while,
 time just gets away from me.


Some lovely fine borders.


More Foliage.


Always popular, our titles are our biggest seller.


New phrase sticks and tags, lovely to add amongst other embellishments.




Look forward to seeing these in your up and coming projects. Hope you've seen something you'd like to use, and remember, if your local store doesn't stock us, tell them you'd like to see our products in their store.

Vanessa  xx
 Owner of 2Crafty