Friday, November 22, 2019

Tranquil Moments by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans!

Today I'd like to share a layout I made as a guest designer for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for their Case No. 300 challenge! 


For this challenge, I was really inspired by the monochromatic background and punchy accent colors, and I had the perfect chipboards to achieve a stunning effect!

"Tranquil Moments"



On the "Decorative disc set in the back, I applied black paint and then dabbed some pink metallic embossing ink. For the "Frangy" just on top of it, I use honey colored ink, then added some orange embossing ink on top, dabbed some pink embossing ink and finally traced the borders with black ink.


On the "6 Dotted Heart Circle Frame", I applied green embossing ink.
 For the "12" Border Delicate Lace" right behind it, I used pink embossing enamel.


For the title text, "Word Tranquil Moments", I used black sand-effect embossing powder.

The following 2Crafty chipboards were used for this layout:

 6"Dotted Heart Circle Frames [FR0120]
Delicate Lace Border [DB0120]
Frangy [M00121]
Decorative Disc set #2 [M00808]
Tranquil Moments [W00566]


That's all for me today!
 I hope you enjoyed this layout and it gave you some new ideas for your own creations! 
See you soon with new creations to share with you!