Friday, November 15, 2019

Some Boy Inspiration
By Di Garling
#whatever


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a long overdue boy layout to inspire you with & I have used
 some great 2Crafty chipboards pieces, both older pieces as well as some NEW ones too.

After a little mixed media on my background & some stamping
I started on the chipboard pieces.....


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
#whatever - title
Stars
Number Panels
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars Pack
Aztec Arrows

ALSO
Our NEW soon to be released 
Circle Tags Set #1 & #2


  All the chipboard pieces, with the exception of the number panel, were 
firstly base coated with white gesso. This was then followed by a coat of lovely
 acrylic paints in both red & teal. 

It really doesn't get much easier than that. It doesn't have to be complicated to work.


In the above photo you can firstly see one of the new "Aztec Arrows".
Love these & I used another smaller one underneath my photo
too & I coloured that one in red.

You can also see the little "LOVE" circle tag in the bottom left corner
of my page. These will be released shortly in all different words, (see pic above)
 so stay tuned.


I do love this #whatever title. 
Just the right amount of attitude for a boy layout.


The "Number Panel" I cut into two pieces & placed a piece on each side of my photo.

I simply coloured it with a black ink pad.


I have scattered a selection of stars around my layout from both the
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" pack & also some from the "Stars" pack too.

Well thats all from me today.
Until next time.....


To visit my BLOG