Sunday, November 17, 2019

Santa is Almost here!
Christmas Cards
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all! 
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty Christmas 
inspiration with you all.

I have created a set of 3 cards. 


2Crafty Chipboard used:






I have kept my cards quite simple as I wanted the chipboard pieces 
to be the highlight of my cards.


For my first card I have used the 'Peace, Love, Joy' piece,
which I have embossed with an aged gold embossing powder.


I find it a bit difficult photographing gold and missing the reflection.
I have also added some stars from the 'ATC Star & Hearts',
also finished in aged gold.


For my second card I have used one of the 'Wire Stars',
that I have finished in white. 
I have then layered the festive piece from the 
'Christmas Mini Word Set 1',
finished in aged gold.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Santa's Sleigh Card Pack',
on the bottom half of my card.
Again finished in the aged gold embossing powder. 


For my final card, I have used one of the 
'Mini Bauble Trees',
which I have embossed in aged gold. 
I have then added some tickles to the baubles,
for some sparkle. 


To finish, I have again used one of the words from the
'Christmas Mini Word Set 1', finished in aged gold.


I hope that my cards have inspired you to create something today,
maybe you are needing some cards for Christmas?

Until next time!

Lisa