Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Cherished Moments - with Karan Gerber

Hi Friends and welcome to the 2 Crafty Blog today,
 its Karan here to share some inspiration with you.

 I designed a flatboard canvas as my project with a couple of step-by-step photos
 of the steps I used to alter the chipboard.

Cherished Moments:


To begin, I added some texture paste to the corner piece, painted with Burnet Seinna
 acrylic paint and added some gold.
 When I added it to the layout, it was a bit dark so I toned it down with gesso. 




The Flourish Shrub I used two of these and heat set using aged ivory embossing powder.
 Once this was done I cut these into two pieces each to add more leaves to the clusters of flowers. 


Some lovely close ups of the chipboard.


The adornment piece, I used texture paste, some acrylic paint and toned down with gesso. 



For the title, I used paper texture paste and heat set


I hope you have enjoyed todays project, here are the
 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I used today.

Leafy Shrub 3: 
Cherished Moments title; 
Adornment Set; and Mini Corner Set