Thursday, October 17, 2019

'Tranquil Moments'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some inspiration with you.
I have created a layout,
 using some of the gorgeous chipboard designs available.

'Tranquil Moments'


2Crafty Products used:



For this layout I have used watercolours on my base page, 
in colours to match my photo.


I have used some of the 'Fluer de Lis ATC',
which gives you two sizes to use.

I have finished them in a matt black, 
and scattered a few across my page.


I love the contrast of the black chipboard with these colours.


I have also used one of the 'Mixed Fine Border Set',
that I have also finished in matt black. 

I fell for the simplicity and beauty of this border. 
Perfect for my page. 


To finish I have used the 'Tranquil Moments' title.
That's exactly what this moment I took the photo was. 

This has also been finished in matt black. 



I'm really happy with how this layout turned out. 
Not exactly how I first pictured it, but I am loving the final result.

I hope that you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa