Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Love Ya To Bits ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello there!

Spring is officially upon us here in South Africa and it makes for a beautiful change -
all the green leaf buds, blossoms and sounds of birds.. not to mention butterflies!

Today I would like to share this layout that I created of my daughter and I.
The photo was  was taken about 3 years ago.

"Love Ya To Bits"


Here is a list of the gorgeous chipboard pieces I used - as well as their direct links to the website:




Here are some close ups and additional info:


I misted 2 smaller fine Stem Frames with gold and coated them in Glossy Accents.
 I cut one in half and adhered it to the underside of my layered cluster, on either side.


I heat embossed some white and gold UTEE to my title.


I heat embossed some pink powder to one smaller element, cut it in half and adhered it to either side of my layered cluster; and then I did the same with a larger Element - only using blue powder instead.

Hope I can inspire you in some way!

Until next time!