Sunday, October 27, 2019

Christmas Inspiration
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have my first Christmas creation for the year to share with you.
A lovely "off the page" piece that you could either hang or sit on a shelf.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
10" Decorative Panel - Flourish Star
Blitzen Reindeer
"Merry Christmas" with Holly
Corner Holly Vines
Stars


For my base I have used one of the NEW 10" "Decorative Panels.
I gave it several coats of white gesso & added some red sprays.
Then I commenced decorating it.

Lots of flowers, Christmas berries & a big red spotty bow,
some little mini pinecones & finished off with lots of gold sequins.


  I started off with the "Blitzen Reindeer". I LOVE these.
I base coated them with white gesso, followed by a smear of glue
& then I sprinkled on lots of this gorgeous green glitter.

 
 For both the "Stars" & also the "Merry Christmas" word, I simply
painted them in a red acrylic paint followed by some good old fashioned
Glossy Accents which really makes them pop!!


All the "Holly" & other foliage were base coated in white gesso followed
by adding some texture with crackle paste & then coloured with some Silks
acrylic glaze. The holly is actually a corner piece & I cut it in half .

Well thats all from me today.
Until next time...


TO VISIT MY BLOG....