Sunday, September 1, 2019

"Special"
layout by Marie Sabatier



My first creation for this month of September with summer colors.


It is necessary to take advantage here in France the summer 
is moving away little by little!





 The chips used:

- Special
- 12X12 Butterfly clock frame
- Pa Flourish adornment set 7 





I did not have the opportunity to use this chipboard "Butterfly clock frame"
 and the result I find that it frames my layout well.


To put it in relief I stuck it with double sided foam.





I covered each chipboard of white gesso
and then I applied India Pink wax on my finger to get closer to the shade of my paper


I wanted a mixed media effect









 To bring out the title I covered with white gesso





I applied an embossing powder on the chipboard "Flourish adornment"
and added some wax to highlight areas as well.





Still and always a pleasure to create for me
and also I hope to have brought you some inspiration.