Friday, September 27, 2019

Our NEW 10" Decorator Panels
By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans.

Today is a very exciting day for us here at 2Crafty, as we finally
get to reveal the gorgeous 10" Decorative Panels that our designers
have been working on behind the scenes for some time.

Aren't they fabulous??

Plus the great thing is too, if you look through our website, you will find we
have all these shapes in smaller sizes too. They are just perfect for those
"Off the Page Projects" which are so very popular these days.

10" Decorative Panels

So to start us off I have created this piece using  the shape up in the
top right corner. It is called the "Decorative Panel-Mandala #1".


Here I have used Crackle Paste on the Decorator Panel,
followed by some Lindy's Sprays.
It really was super easy.


Next up I used this title "Beautiful" from the 2Crafty huge collection of titles.
They have an enormous range of titles to choose from.

I heat embossed this in a gold tinsel embossing powder.


Lastly I have used this absolutely gorgeous "Berry Vine Set" which I have also
used some crackle paste on & then coloured with Gelatos.


Too easy.
Well thats all I have for you today. 

Until next time....

To visit my BLOG