Friday, September 20, 2019

"Let the Adventure Begin"
With Karan Gerber

Hello friends and welcome to the blog.
Today I have a project to share with you for
 2 Crafty Chipboard.

 It is a masculine layout featuring a few of my favorite
go to masculine chippies including gears and cogs.

I used four different sets of chipboard on this layout,
and I just love how this turned out!


The rust effect on the chain and gears along with the cog border make them look so realistic.


 I used Prima Rust Pastes on the chain border to make them look aged and give them texture. 
Best thing about these pastes is you do not have to prime.


The gears where done the same way with the rust pastes.



Here are the 2Crafty Chipboard pieces I used:

Assorted Chain Border
Let the Adventure Begin title
Cog Border
Medium gears


Until next time, Happy Scrapping