Tuesday, September 17, 2019

'Good Vibes'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello all! 
It's Lisa here today to share some inspiration with you. 
I have created this layout, using some of the fabulous new designs that are now available!

'Good Vibes'


2Crafty Products used:




For this layout, I have gone with a retro theme to suit my photo. 


I have used some of the 'Groovy Flowers', that I have embossed in white and orange.
I have used some layered atop one another.


I have also used two of the 'Mini Embroidery Hoop Set',
that I have embossed in white.
I have then used some of the patterned papers to back the hoops.


I have also used some of the 'Groovy Flowers' individually and layered onto my hoop. 


For my title, I have used the 'Good Vibes' words,
that I have embossed in white and orange.  


The perfect title for my page!


 It feels like these pieces were designed for my layout!
I love the vintage feel.


I hope that you like what I have created. 
Maybe it inspires you to create something groovy today :)

Until next time!

Lisa