Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Girlfriends
Layout By Elena

Hi everyone! 

Elena here with a new layout for the amazing 2Crafty Chipboards!

For this page I took a photo from the distant past.
I don't know exactly the year it was taken, but it's about 1950.

In the photo, my grandmother with her friend.
Grandma loved to be photographed and left me a bunch of pictures as a legacy !

"Just Love Our Story"


I chose a paper by Bleu Fern Studio, which lay for a long time and waited for
its finest hour. 
This collection is just perfect for decorating retro photos.


Behind the photo I added a round chip Mina Frame with curls.
I painted this with shabby-velour paints by Fabrica Decoru. 
They gave a slightly rough surface.


Title Just Love our Story was painted  and embossed with clear powder.


In different places of the layout I added ornate corners from Corner Mini Set 1 


These lovely roses from the texture paste is also 
done with the help of stencil by Fabrica Decoru.


Prima Marketing flowers, vintage light bulbs and silver glitter complemented my work.


2Crafty Chipboard Used:



Until next time, be happy and be creative!

Elena
xoxo