Saturday, August 3, 2019

"Special"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there paper peeps, Di Garling here with you today
with another layout to inspire you.

These are the 2Crafty chipboards I have used...


2Crafty Chipboard Used...

Gears
12" Chain Border Lengths


On this layout I have actually used some, what you would assume, were
boyish type chipboard elements !! Not so.

I just love this "Chain Border" & when painted white it works
perfectly with a super feminine layout.


I have teamed it with some of the 2Crafty "Gears".

Now you can also see here I have use a little chippie word, "SPECIAL"
as my title. Well it was actually a card greeting I cut up with my scissors.
That's the beauty of chipboard, you can cut it & change it to suit !!


Now both the "Chain Border" & the "Gears" were simply given two coats
of white acrylic paint. It doesn't get much simpler that that.


You can see in the pics that I actually cut the 12" "Chain Border" into four
pieces & used two pieces at the top of the layout & two pieces at the bottom.


Lots of beautiful papers from AB. Studio & lots & lots of fussy cutting, this layout
didn't need anything to complicated. There was enough else going on.


Hey presto, another layout complete.
I hope you like this one & it just goes to show that it doesn't
 need to be too complicated.


TO VISIT MY BLOG

Until next time..