Friday, August 16, 2019

"ROMY"
Album and vidéo by Marie Sabatier



For my second creation this August, I present you an album.


I also made a short video that shows a little more detail!





TO VIEW VIDEO CLIK HERE






2Crafty Chipboards used :

- A Wish come True
- Corner Swirly Heart
- 2018
- Arrow Word Set 2



- Heart-Clumps
- Word Simple Moments
- Geo Triangle Border
- Mini Words 2



- Card Word Set 1
- ATC Word Banner Set 2
- Corner Tiny Edwin
- Pointed Doilly Frames 1



And to finish

- 2019S



I left all the chipboards natural, with the choice of papers and photos 
I found that it really made the chipboards stand out!


Here are some close-up shots.


Here I cut the chipboard "Pointed Doily Frames"































I hope you enjoyed it. 
And that you too will have liked the chips in a natural way. 


See you soon!