Tuesday, August 20, 2019

"Remember Moments"
By Karan Gerber


Hi Friends and welcome to the 2 Crafty Blog Today!
 Its Karan Gerber hosting the blog and I have a layout to share with you.

I am doing a quick share tutorial with you as well and you will find that
below the first few images!  But first here is my project...

"Remember Moments Like This"

The "Leafy Shrubs" are great to use to enhance flowers on your
projects and I have used them here.


The "6 inch Mandala" I cut in half and used half as a layer here as I
 would normally use paper, it gives it some great dimension and texture.


The "Light Bulb Word" was covered in rust paste and I tucked it
 in my flower clusters in the upper corner. 

Here is a quick walk through this project, 
I hope you have enjoyed my project today.

<>

2 Crafty Chipboard Used:
Leafy Shrub; 
6 inch Mandala;
 Light Bulb Word Set;