Thursday, August 1, 2019

"Love Mia"
layout and VIDEO By Marie Sabatier

Here is my first page of this month of August plus a video.

A page very flowery and very colorful. 
Let's enjoy these beautiful summer colors.





TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE







2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Mini words 2
- Frame Oval Ornate
- Leafy Shrub Set 1
- Addys-Butterflies






Below I share some close-ups but do not hesitate to watch a video to see everything.

I chose these beautiful chipboards that give a romantic effect to my page.


These butterflies are my favorite!


Love to include the Chipboard elements to add layers as well as for embellishing


Love the finish on my chipboard, so easy to alter to the way you want them.


I am very happy to have shared this creative moment with you, 
thank you for your visit!